Senateurs De Rome :: Forum de la guilde "Senateurs De Rome" jeu Gladiatus Serveur 15
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Unable To Load Dynamic Library Apcso

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Senateurs De Rome Index du Forum -> Colisée des Présentations -> L'arbre des recrues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faxaprais

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 13:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Unable To Load Dynamic Library Apcso Répondre en citant

Unable To Load Dynamic Library Apc.so
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I'm getting this error in my apache error log while trying to get cURL to work on PHP: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5 .Linux : PHP Unable to load dynamic library /usr/lib64/php/modules/module.so. . Linux : Unable to connect to xend: No such file or directory.Unable to load dynamic library libcurl.so. SuperHans Jan 4, 2011 2:53 PM LiveCycle version: 9.5. OS: Red Hat 5. Application Server .PHP Startup: Unable to Load Dynamic library 'C: . PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic lybrary 'C:PHPextphpmysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.. "Unable to load dynamic library './/Users/./sfsandbox/APC-3.1.3p1/apc.so' - (null . "Unable to load dynamic library './/Users/ .Home > Unable To > Unable To Load Dynamic Library Apc.so Unable To Load Dynamic Library Apc.so. You'll have to Have Because it has attracted low-quality or spam .. Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/apc.so' . Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php .PHP Unable to Load Dynamic Library. How to resolve warning messages when loading dynamic libraries (DLL) (a.k.a extensions) under PHP on Windows.I am not able to configure mysql on my apache serverI recently added NewRelic to a new server running whm / easyapache 4 which allows for multiply versions of PHP. It appears that the symbolic link is not being added .Unable to load apc.so as a result of role switching to apcu #136. Closed pporada-gl opened this Issue Jun 10, 2016 1 comment Comments .LoadLibrary function. . LoadLibrary can be used to load a library module into the address space of the process and . see Dynamic-Link Library Search .PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './apc.so' - ./apc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0Bug 1088230-Show "Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/memcached.so'" for php-5.3 app on INT and STGScalable Systems WIKI. Troubleshooting; PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library /usr/lib/php/modules/eaccelerator.so .Unable to load dynamic library 'C:phpextphppgsql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. another solution: copy libpq.dll/all files from zip (if you .some time when i'm typing on gnome-terminal, i will get interrupted with Code: You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/malayo so i checked /var/spool/mailPHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C: . Unable to load dynamic library /usr/lib64/20090626/apc.so . "Unable to load the dynamic link library: .PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/apc.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/apc.so: undefined symbol: pcreexec in Unknown on line 0. Re: [PHP-INSTALL] Unable to load dynamic library From: Keith Roberts Date: . Unable to load dynamic library './apc.so' .PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/Cellar/php/5.3.2/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/apc.so' - dlopen(/usr/local/Cellar .I updated my server using these two commands: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade Now there is a PHP warning in my deployment log: PHP Warning:.Hello, Sorry to hear about your Unable to load dynamic library' error. What is usually required is to have imagick uninstalled and reinstalled on your a.PHP forum, your PHP coding community. . Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20121212/apc.so.Home > Unable To > Unable To Load Dynamic Library Eaccelerator.so Unable To Load Dynamic Library Eaccelerator.so. Asked 5 years ago viewed 2756 times active 3 years .Thread Solaris 10 : PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './mysql.so' mounir mds: 12 JunI'm trying to use the PHP CLI, and when I enter something like php test.php in the command line it returns: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library .I'm trying to launch a web site (mantisbt) work with postgresql and i'm getting this warnning PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php .Nordstrom () is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1901 by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F.I got error like PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php . PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012 .Describes a macro class that simplifies and automates the dynamic . "In load-time dynamic . This requires you to link the module with the import library for .PHP - Can-t Load extensions PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:Program FilesPHPextphpmysqli.dll' - The specified module could .Unable to load dynamic library 'C: . Unable to load dynamic library /usr/lib64/20090626/apc.so . "Unable to load the dynamic link library: .003+ PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/home/hugolang/local/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/phpopenssl.dll' .PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/mysql.so . Dx81x88xb7xdex87xb7: Unable to initialize modulenModule compiled with . b89f1c4981
homes for sale in zip code 60585do or die trunk music rarhow to crack your back by yourself uppercomo puedo configurar mi cuenta de correo en outlookthe boys are back in town christopher golden library bindingwdtv live add to media librarycarrington college pleasant hill zip codesqldumper library failed initialization visual studio 2008el amor de dios es un don maravilloso siempre duraralos cubanos necesitan visa para entrar a panama

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 13:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Senateurs De Rome Index du Forum -> Colisée des Présentations -> L'arbre des recrues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech